Are you one of those moms who makes only a high ponytail for her daughter? So this post of simple hairstyles for school girls is everything for you.
We want you to stop torturing your daughter with just one hairstyle to go to school and that is why we have taken on the task of collecting the best modern children’s hairstyles for school girl, totally easy and quick to perform, so that you do not take so much time in the morning while you arrange to go to his school.
Simple Hairstyles for School Girls:
Nowadays, since childhood girls love to vary their school hairstyles every day, be it for school or friends’ parties, let your daughter steal your eyes with these techniques of children’s hairdressing, believe me, that she will fascinate you!
These are the best hairstyle for school girl:
Snake braid hairstyles for school girls:
- Start braiding sideways as you usually do, feeding the braid on one side and directing it to the back, the side where you start depends on your comfort.
- To feed the braid as you move horizontally through the head, you will take strands of the upper area and join them with the middle-end of the braid, so you will go to the opposite end.
- When you have reached the opposite end, turn the braid down a bit and finish the braid to the ends.
- With the rest of the hair, you make a low ponytail and tangle the braid you made in the knot, hold it on the back of the ponytail with a hairpin and voila!
Hairstyles with Decoration and Half-Tail with vertical Braids:
- To start this simple hairstyle for school girl you must make a division in the middle of your baby’s hair, then divide the frontal area of the hair making a line above the ears, the back of the hair tie it with a ponytail so that it does not spoil the work.
- Then you start the braids as you usually do, it is important that you do not make them attached to the scalp, they are completely loose.
- When you finish the braid until the end, you will take two strands of hair from the braid you just made and with the other hand push the braid up, finally, ensure with a league, the effect that this technique gives to the Braid is the beautiful and different hairstyle for the schoolgirl.
- Repeat the procedure as many times as your baby’s hair allows until you have no more hair to braid.
- To finish the school hairstyle, unite all the braids you have made forming a half tail, you can decorate the knot with what you like best.
Tie Knot in Low Ponytail:
- You start combing your daughter’s hair with a pigtail down to the side.
- From that ponytail, you will take a small tuft and give it a loop shape with the help of a league.
- To form a loop with the league, you take the section of hair and put it in the league, when you turn the league to tighten the tail you will only introduce less than half a strand, this so that you have the first side of the loop.
- For the other side of the loop you will use that same league, turn it again and enter half a lock yet, but looked to the opposite side.
- Finally, with the tip of the tuft, you cover the league, and you have a super beautiful bow, I recommend you help yourself with your fingers to improve its shape.
Cross-Hair Tail and Braid for Girls:
- First, you should split your baby’s hair to the side and start with a standard French braid, feeder with hair from the front of the head as you weave.
- On the opposite side to the braid (the side that has less hair), we are going to make a crusader of ends: the part that section of hair in two ends and go curling them together.
- You join them to the high ponytail you made with the rest of the hair and decorate it with a bun.