Last Updated 2 years ago:
Do you have weak hair, which gives it an unattractive look? Who among us does not suffer from various hair problems, such as shelling, falling, and crust? Hair weakness is one of the most common issues faced by women of all ages so, that’s why today we are sharing the best natural protein treatment for hair.
Natural protein treatment for hair:
Hair loss may be due to many causes, including malnutrition, acute anemia, genetic problems, and lack of interest in the nutrition of external hair, such as care and maintenance of the work of various health-enhancing brands such as vitamins, collagen, and others. Hair also needs proteins in a concentrated way to grow healthy. Proteins work to nourish hair roots and wrap the hair to become stronger, healthy, and shiny. To strengthen your hair and regain its natural appearance and health, here is a natural protein treatment for hair available in your home. Try it today and do not forget to share the results in the comment section!
Egg and olive oil hair mask:
Here is the natural protein treatment for all hair problems with an egg and olive oil hair mask.
- One egg yolk or 2 eggs depending on length and density of hair.
- A full-fat milk cup for long hair and 1/2 cup for short and medium hair.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Tablespoon lemon juice filtered.
- Beat egg yolk well with hand-bread.
- Add the milk and olive oil to the egg yolks, and continue to beat to ensure the homogeneity of ingredients.
- Add lemon juice to the mixer before use directly.
How to use it?
- 1. Put the catcher on the hair starting from the roots to the parties, massage the scalp with fingertips.
- 2. Cover the hair thoroughly with a plastic cover for 15-30 minutes.
- 3. Wash your hair first with lukewarm or cold water until the litter is completely removed.
- 4. After that, wash the hair with a natural shampoo.
Tips to ensure a successful catcher:
Do not rinse hair with hot water, so that the eggs do not clot and stick to your hair, and repeat this catcher once or twice a month. Use egg yolk with dry hair, replace it with egg whites only with greasy hair, and if your hair is normal, use full eggs. You can add drops of your favorite essential oil to beat the smell of eggs, as you add a drop of liquid vanilla.
Benefits of protein masks for hair:
Benefits of eggs on hair:
The eggs contain a concentrated proportion of protein, which nourishes hair and strengthens its roots, as well as contains fatty acids, which give the hair a wonderful natural luster and protect it from dehydration. The eggs also contain potassium, which treats hair damage and dryness. Vitamin A, which protects the hair from bombardment and lethargy, and vitamin D protects the scalp from baldness and hair from falling.
The eggs also contain vitamin B12, which helps stimulate hair growth, and calcium, which helps to lengthen and stimulate hair growth. This is in addition to the group of enzymes that help to analyze the bacteria, which helps to clean the scalp effectively and disinfection.
Benefits of milk and olive oil on hair:
Milk works to moisturize hair and soften it, while olive oil helps to moisturize hair and is a natural alternative to hair balm. It also protects hair from damage and bombardment also, provides it with fatty acids that protect it from dehydration to gain a gloss and a vibrant appearance.
The benefits of lemon juice on hair:
Lemon juice effectively cleans the scalp and helps remove excess oils that cause the crust to form. Use this natural protein treatment for hair regularly to get robust hair with a healthy and shiny look!