Trending Short Hair Hairstyles for Women 2022
Last Updated 1 year ago:
Women are super flirty, and having short hair is no excuse for not getting a good hairstyle. There are many easy short hair hairstyles for women, and we are going to show you below.
Your concern about how do I comb my hair today? You are done! We have collected for you five beautiful and practical hairstyles with this type of cut and many photos of easy short hairstyles. Although most of these are considered hairstyles for young women, they are accessible to any woman and can be worn on a day-to-day basis.
Easy short hair hairstyles for women
High ponytail with side-braid for short hair
Suppose you are looking for easy short hairstyles. In that case, this is an excellent option, since despite not having a very long mane, you have the possibility of making a small high ponytail. And to give it that special touch, you can add a braid on one side; the look will be stunning. To do this, do not hesitate to follow the following steps:
Model 1: Although they do not have short hair, we can see that the models have made the hairstyle described below (short hairstyles with a high ponytail and braid on the side).
Step by step, make a high-ponytail with a braid on one side
- To start with the hairstyle, you must part your hair to one side, and with the help of a hook, you must separate the area of the bangs.
Just below the bangs area, you take a lock of hair. It would be best to leave a portion of hair above the ear as you will need it later.
- Then you collect all the remains of your hair with the help of a rubber band or tweezers so that it does not spoil the work that we are going to do.
- Make a three-strand French braid attached to the root of the hair. Feed the braid only from the bottom to give it a more three-dimensional look.
- Keep weaving the braid close to the root up to about three fingers away from the ear. Then continue weaving the same to the ends and then open the braid for better effect.
- Finally, release the rest of the hair and make a high ponytail with everything leftover and the shape you prefer. All the hair back or with the part on the side, which will depend on your tastes. In order not to ruin the braid, the ponytail should not be too high or too tight.
Have you seen what an easy method to grace your short hair up? It is an everyday high ponytail, but the effect that braid gives to one side is beautiful. You do not need to have 2 meters of hair to do this hairstyle.
Headband of braids
This is a super-easy way to make an unusual hairstyle. For example, you only need one hair tie and one hairpin for this second hairstyle design for short hair. Here are the steps to follow:
Model 2: This model likes this type of hairstyle. It leaves your face clear and without hairs that can bother you. In addition, it’s an easy way to control unruly bangs or too-short layers that you may have.
Learn step by step how to make a braided headband
- You will need to draw apart the side you like the most and deep enough to go through all the hair for this hairstyle. Then make a ponytail on the side where there is less hair not to interrupt the work.
- Separate the section of the bangs and just behind a root braid begins, which can be fed by both strands as it is weaved, until it reaches the height of the ear; then continue knitting to the ends and secure it with a rubber band.
- The next step is to cross the root braid with strands of the bangs: take a thin strand, open a braided knot, and cross it. This step you will repeat until you have no hair in the bangs, only using your fingers.
- For the final touch, open the entire braid again to make it voluminous and prettier. Finally, hide the end of the braid under the hair so that it does not show and the hairstyle is cleaner.
It is a simple headband to make that will take a few minutes in the morning, afternoon, or night, depending on the occasion. The most meticulous part of the hairstyle is adding the strands of the bangs to the braid, so you must open it very carefully to avoid getting in the way of the braid you just made.
Braid headband on short hair
This is a hairstyle that gives a headband look at the end, extremely simple to do, so you don’t have to be a master of weaving to try it; With the help of bobby pins and a few rubber bands or plastic hair ties, you will make your hair look a little different. Follow these steps, and you can see for yourself:
Guidelines for a braid headband for short hair
Separate the bangs from the rest of the hair with the help of a hairpin, then begin to make a root braid just behind as it was done in the previous hairstyle, with the only difference that the braid attached to the root is going to be woven only up to the height of the eyebrow. Then it will continue to the tip.
Repeat the procedure previously described in the previous hairstyle, although this hairstyle can be done with the part in the middle or on the side, according to your tastes! But do not forget that the braids on both sides must be aligned.
If you started the hairstyle with the part to the side, you should open the braid on the side with less hair so that they are the same thickness.
We will separate the hair with which we will hide the braid: lift the entire crown area, cross the braids underneath and hold it with bobby pins. They also hold the hair from the bangs behind the crown.
Finally, in this last step, release the hair above the braid and see what a beautiful effect it makes and how well it has been!
Get a super beautiful look every day and that you can repeat whenever you want, since you have been able to verify that its level of difficulty is minimal and you can do it in the bus or car on the way to your work or school, for the day or the night. It is one of the most versatile short hairstyles that looks good at any time and for any event.
Braid open to one-side
Model 3: In this case, the model shows an effortless hairstyle that consists of a loose braid that acts as a headband. It can be done however you wish (besides headband-like, with gathered, with pigtails). Either way, the result is excellent!
The main trick is to open the braid that you will make as much as possible, which is why it is crucial to take thick hair strands at the time of weaving. These are the steps you must follow to do it:
Step by step learn to braid your hair
- Part your hair to one side, whichever you like best, and start making a typical three-strand French braid.
- To weave this braid, you must glue it to the root, and while weaving it, you should feed it from both sides until you reach the ear.
- Finish the braid at the ends and secure it with a rubber band or rubber band.
- Next, start to open the braid as much as possible; the beauty trick in this hairstyle is this step because the more significant the braid is, the more showy and beautiful it will be. Remember to be very careful when pulling because the fabric can separate, and you will have to do it again.
- After you’ve finished opening the braid, tuck the tip of the braid into a back section, and you’re done – you’re all set!
- You will enjoy a beautiful look with a romantic style, which you can use to go to work or school, for a special dinner with a boy you like or for a meeting with friends, throughout the day or in the morning, afternoon or night. It is a straightforward and versatile hairstyle that you can combine with any wardrobe style.
Cascading short hair braid
Although you can see a somewhat complicated hairstyle, it is effortless since the only thing you have to be careful of is not to confuse yourself with the hair ends that you will use to make the weave.
Now follow these steps to make the waterfall braid
- For this hairstyle, you also need the part on one side of the head.
- You will begin the braiding from front to back until you pass the ear.
- The peculiar thing about this cascade braid is that you will release the lower strand as you weave as follows:
- Take a section of hair close to the line you just drew and divide it into three strands: front, middle, and back.
- You pass the front strand to the middle and then the back strand to the middle, release the end that remains on your forehead, and to continue weaving, you must take a new strand of hair.
- Help yourself with a hairpin to hold those strands that you loosen as you weave the braid.
- Repeat the procedure until you reach behind the ear.
- To finish the process, hold the braid with a rubber band or rubber band at the end of the braid, and you will be done. It is super simple and easy!
This hairstyle is excellent, and it looks great. Although not even half of the hair is used, it still looks very elaborate.
You can wear it at any time of the day, and if you want to attract attention, do not hesitate to use it. It is not something that is seen much, so it is difficult to go unnoticed.
Having short hair adorned with your own hands has never been so easy!
Photo gallery of the most used short hairstyles
We hope you liked the easy hairstyles for short hair that we have described above.
If they have been scarce or you want to see one or the other more, here we leave a gallery of images with as many different short styles for women.
With them, you can mold them to your style and your haircut since some will be shorter than others. We must all have diverse and varied options to choose from; that is why ask hairstyle has everything. Remember, short hair hairstyles and enjoy!
Quick and easy short hair hairstyles
Short hairstyles for party
Hairstyles for very short hair
If you liked these options of easy short hair hairstyles for women, you want to tell your experience after trying them or giving some advice, do not hesitate and leave your comment.