Last Updated 7 days ago:
Are you one of those girls who have long hair, but don’t know what to do with it? See the best casual hairstyles for long hair in this article.
If with that long hair you are the sensation among many, imagine when you know how to weave it! A good easy hairstyle helps to show off beautiful hair and more when they reach our waist, get out of the routine of loose hair or the high ponytail and apply any of these hairstyles that I will show you.
The most beautiful casual hairstyles for long hair
We have taken the initiative to collect 5 simple, quick, and casual hairstyles for long hair to do, you only need hairpins and garters for the different steps that I will show you below.
A low-side ponytail with different touch for long hairstyles
This is a simply beautiful way to decorate your hair, it is a low ponytail with a common side but with an unusual braiding, it consists of winding on itself along the entire length of the ponytail. Long hairstyles are beautiful and look good to wear at any time.
- Make a low ponytail on the side, choose the one you like the most.
- Then with the help of your fingers, you are going to open a hole in the middle of the ponytail and through there you will pass the tip of it, from the outside to the inside, press to close the space.
- Repeat the procedure until you reach the end.
- You can curl some hair in front to give it a special touch.
It is a simple and easy hairstyle to perform, its result is even more beautiful, you do not need to be very skilled with your fingers to achieve wonders like this.
If you have a little shorter hair you may prefer to see some medium hairstyles.
Medium ponytail long hair hairstyles with crossed braids
This is a simple way to style your long hair, at first glance it will look like a completely difficult ponytail with complicated braiding, but it is not so, here is the step-by-step for you to realize.
Divide your hair into 3 sections: the sides move towards the front, while the middle section can be left behind.
- Divide the hair on one side into two strands and begin crossing them, adding strands on each turn to the strand that is towards your face. You will repeat this procedure until you reach the middle of the strand, secure it with a hairpin or pin.
- Repeat the procedure on the other side.
- Then join all your hair and make a common braid of three strands, at the end secure it with a rubber band.
This is a hairstyle that you will love, you will not realize that you will want to wear it every day, it is so practical that you can do it anywhere and it could be said that it is one of the best hairstyles for school, because of how easy it is to do.
Picked up with a braid
This is a way to style your hair for events of the day, super easy to do that will not take you so long in the morning to prepare it, you can use it for school or work if you wish, it is very versatile!
- Make a high ponytail, the higher the better the hairstyle will be.
- Divide the ponytail hair into two ends.
- In each of the ends, you are going to weave a regular French braid.
- Tama the tail with your braids, for that, cross them from side to side and use all the hairpins or bras you need.
Although it is a total updo it is not entirely elegant, although the hairstyle can change with the dress, if you use it with a cocktail-type dress if it is elegant, instead, if you use it with jean it is totally informal, although fashion Today it gives freedom to dress as you want, so you can combine it in many ways and be able to use it as office hairstyles, for example, the issue here is that you feel comfortable with how you look with your best long hair hairstyle.
This is an option when you have to quickly leave the house and your hair dawns without wanting to collaborate with you.
- Brush your hair very well before starting.
- Make the ponytail as high as possible on your head.
- At the moment when the last turn of the ponytail is being made, only half a lock of hair passes.
- You open the half-trapped strand that will be in the form of a hair bow.
- Finally, with the help of pins or hairpins, make the shape that you like the most.
Do you see? Doing this hairstyle does not have anything to write home about and the best thing is that you don’t have to spend so much time doing it, take it to school and you will see how your friends will ask you how you do it.
Side braiding for long hairstyles
If you decide to look more combed than usual, this is an ideal option for you, it consists of a braid that will turn all your hair around, the result is beautiful without spending the slightest effort.
- Part your hair to the side, brushing it well.
- Then she begins to weave a usual three-strand braid from front to back, fed by both strands.
- Once you have turned your head, in the area of the ear on the opposite side to the one you started, start taking hair ends, but you will only feed the lower side of the braid adding hair underneath.
- Then finish adding the last strands that remain in your long hair hairstyles and secure it with a garter, open the braid to make it look more beautiful.
This is a beautiful braid that looks good with everything you wear, if you want to add accessories such as a bow, a headband, or a pearl around the braid it will look excellent, you just have to be creative when deciding what to go with it.
Video of casual hairstyles for long hair